Center for Treatment of Paralysis and Reconstructive Nerve Surgery at Jersey Shore University Medica
In severe cases of peripheral neuropathy, phrenic nerve paralysis, and brachial plexus injuries, medical break-throughs are occurring at the Jersey Shore. Here, world-renowned surgeons are providing innovative treatment options, offering compelling hope.
This new no-coding glucose meter offers the freedom of alternate site testing in your fingertip ...
The KCI TheraPulse™ ATP™ Pulsating Air Suspension Therapy helps treat and prevent pressure ulcers using ...
Mobile Cardiovascular Telemetry (MCT) and Cardiac Event Monitor (CEM; also called an External Memory Loop ...
Caring for your parent, sibling, spouse or loved one is no small feat. You know ...
- Ambulatory Care
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Home Health Services / Agencies
- Home Infusion Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Case Management Software
- Clinical Information Systems
- Data Collection / Data Management
- Decision Support
- Assistive Devices
- Diagnostic Supplies / Equipment
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency Alert / Alarm Systems
- Home Care Products
- Incontinence Products
- Medical Devices
- Medical Supplies - Home Care
- Medical Supplies - Hospital Grade
- Mobility Assistance Products
- Orthotics / Prosthetics
- Seating Systems
- Telemonitoring Equipment & Services